The SPF 30 Moisturising Spray Sun Cream I Never Leave the House Without


I know there's not a whole lot of sunshine in the UK, but when it does come out, it's important that you protect yourself from it. I usually opt for a moisturising sun cream anyway, but I've never had one in spray form before, so I thought I'd give it a try. But it's quite honestly turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made when it comes to sun cream choices. Its compact design and mess-free spray functionality makes it perfect for chucking in your bag on a hot day. 

It's ideal for on-the-go and super easy to apply, mainly due to the spray bottle capability. It's also completely mess-free as it doesn't involve squeezing out a load of sun cream into your hand to smear over your arms and shoulders. You simply spray it onto the areas you want, as it applies a thin, decent layer of product, and rub in quickly. 

It sinks into the skin in good time and it's also very moisturising - perfect for those looking to protect their skin but also wanting to relieve dry skin at the same time. I'm not too sure whether it can be used on sensitive skin, but it's good for normal skin types. I'm now looking to get the SPF 50 product for extra protection! If you've tried it before, let me know how you find it :)

Shop the Sun Cream

***

Let me know how you like to protect your skin during the summer. What products do you use? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

My 6 Minute Summer Makeup Routine


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION 

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts