What I (Actually) Eat in a Day

I've seen quite a lot of these blog posts knocking around recently and I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon with it as well, mainly because I thought it would be a fun thing to do for you all. Please feel free to let me know what you like to munch on throughout the day in the comments below because I'm super nosy when it comes to what other people like to eat!

Chocolate chip bitesize Wheetabix

I've been loving a generous bowl of these little things. I don't know what it is about them, but I've always loved the plain Wheetabix, even as a kid, but I discovered these in university and ever since then I've been buying this cereal for nostalgia, really. Although I didn't buy them again for some time, I recently fell back in love with them and I've been loving a bowl of them ever since.

I know there are a few other varieties, like the fruit and nut one, but that doesn't really do anything for me looking at it, although my boyfriend said they're just a little chewy, but pretty tasty otherwise. So you never know, I might end up giving them a go at some point and you might even see them in my August favourites, haha - watch this space.

Low fat garlic & herb cream cheese sandwich

I use multi-seed or multi-grain bread here because I find it's actually pretty delicious together with the cream cheese! I also have a bag of Walker's Sun Bites or Snack-a-Jacks alongside it and that'll do me! Sometimes, I even have half a sandwich as opposed to a full one, just using one slice of bread bent back on itself. It really depends on how hungry I'm feeling at the time, but if I've been for a run, then I'm usually quite hungry for a full sarnie anyway. 

For pudding, I'll have a couple of Hobnobs or Milk Chocolate Digestives.

Two Hobnobs & a cup of coffee

As you can probably tell, I love me some biscuits! I think I actually eat more biscuits than my boyfriend and he has a massive sweet tooth. But then I offset the sweetness with a delicious cup of coffee and it makes for the perfect afternoon snack when I'm still knee-deep in work. It manages to keep me going between lunch and dinner but then it's not enough to fill me up to the point where I'm not ready for some dinner when the time comes.

Dinner

The day I'm writing this, we have some spicy, seasoned chicken breast with mint peas and Mexican-flavoured rice - basically a homemade Nandos, haha. The only thing that's missing is the corn on the cob, but it was still delicious regardless.

Other things we like to eat for dinner include spicy sausage pasta, chorizo gnocchi, jacket potatoes, cottage pie, fajitas and vegetable curries. If you'd like any recipes for the aforementioned dishes, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below and I'll be sure to add the recipe to my blog for you :)

Muller Corner banana yoghurt with chocolate flakes

Pudding isn't really my bag. If I was in a restaurant, I'd be much more likely to order a starter than a desert. So I prefer a lighter pud just after heating my dinner and recently, that involves have one of these banana Muller Corner yoghurts. They're thick, smooth and delicious, but then they're also ideal for eating on a hot summer's day.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments what you actually eat in a day and I'll see you again really soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts