Outfit of the Day | Hot Pink Friday

I'm loving that the colder weather is starting to set in, purely because I can start wearing jumpers again! Every time I opened up my wardrobe during the summer time, I kept seeing this bright pink jumper that I've had for over a year now and I often found myself looking at it and wishing that it was cold enough to wear it and here we are! 

I usually pair this jumper with a pair of black jeans but when working from home, I just stick on a pair of leggings and go about the rest of my day in warmth and comfort. What better colour to wear when it's grey and drab outside? For those wondering, I bought this from Next last year and during the winter, I was living in it, and for good reason.

It's very thick and super soft. I can't stand jumpers that are scratchy or itchy, even though that's common with wool items of clothing. So the softness is a bonus for me, and it's also super breathable which is fantastic for a warm winter jumper. I know the material looks quite stiff, but it's actually extremely loose and flexible.

The leggings I'm wearing are just a bog-standard pair from Sainsbury's as I'll only ever buy leggings from there. My slippers are from Totes and are currently in the sale at £16 instead of £22, so I'll leave a link to those here. Unfortunately, I don't have a link to the pink jumper anymore, but I'll link some similar garments below for you :)

Pink Jumper from Next

Pink Jumper from M&S

Pink Jumper from John Lewis

Pink Jumper from ASOS

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know in the comments what you've been wearing from home recently. Have you been lounging about in PJs or are you one for getting dressed? I'll see you again from soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!

PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Tips for Picking Your Own Pumpkins

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts