Everything I Loved in October

How is it Halloween already? I feel like the entire year has gone ridiculously fast. Before we know it, it'll be Christmas...yes, I said that word, haha. Anyway, in the meantime, let's talk about what I loved throughout October. If you missed last month's equivalent, you can read about what I loved through September here.

Yellow Tail 'Jammy Red Roo' red wine

If you know me well, then you'll understand my love for a good glass of red wine. Whether it's a mid-week treat after a long day at work or on a Saturday evening with a cheese board, it's my go-to alcoholic beverage no matter where I am or the occasion it is. If you like sweet reds, then this is the bottle for you! It's absolutely delicious and perfect for those who don't like the heavy, spicy wines on the market. Give this a try and trust me, you won;t look back!

Strictly Come Dancing

I used to watch this all the time when I was a child, with the lovely Brucey. It never fails to make me feel warm and cosy and, for me, it marks the end of summer and the start of autumn. I love the glitz and glamour of the whole show and I also look forward to seeing who'll be starring on it every year. So far, I'm loving Rose and AJ, who are you rooting for?

My new Totes slippers

I recently bought some new slippers as mine were old, worn and rather grubby so I thought it was about time that I bought a brand new pair. I'm wanting to write a review about them in the coming weeks, so if you want to see what they look like, you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for that blog post, you won't be waiting too long, promise :)

This new pair I have are fluffy on the inside, have a memory foam sole and even come heel and arch support as standard. They're also suitable for Vegans, meaning they haven't been made from any materials derived from animals - another bonus!

Spying horses

My boyfriend's family member has recently bought a new house and it backs onto a field full of horses, so naturally, we went to have a gander at them. The photo featured at the top of this blog post shows the horse coming right up close to the garden fence! We even managed to give it a little nose rub and he went happily on his way after that.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments what you've loved so far this month and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts