How to Quickly Prepare a Delicious, High-Protein Breakfast

I was one for skipping breakfast in the mornings, especially when I was working full time - pre-covid - which I know is bad, but one thing being at home 24/7 has taught me is to take the time out to actually eat breakfast before my day begins and one of my favourite things to eat right now is yoghurt with raspberries, strawberries and honey.

It's a super simple, nutritious and surprisingly filling meal that'll keep you energised right up until lunchtime. So how much of everything do you need? Well here's what I put together:

*60g low fat plain Greek yoghurt (but this can be any flavour)

*30g chopped strawberries

*40g raspberries

*10g granola

*1 tbsp honey

Feel free to swap out or add different fruits to your dish, such as blueberries or even sliced bananas. You could even sprinkle some chopped almonds over the top as opposed to granola or opt for a drizzle of golden syrup instead of honey for some added sweetness.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know whether you give this a go or whether you'll put your own swing on it. I'll see you again very soon with a brand article :) 

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

5 Tips for Heading Back to the Office


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts