5 Things You Can Do On Lazy Days

Lazy days don't have to actually be 'lazy'. Although having lazy days are good for you, ya know, the ones where you lie around all day in your PJs with a tub of ice cream and hours of Netflix, it's sometimes good to have a chilled-yet-productive day - just don't put yourself out too much, haha.

Clear out your wardrobe

This is more of a boredom buster than anything else. I find that if I'm having a lazy day, it often comes with being bored and so I'm always looking for something else I can be doing besides sitting around all day and watching the telly. 

One of my favourite things to do when I'm feeling like this is organise my wardrobe and trust me, it's a satisfying job. Not only does it enable me to free up some space and donate to charity, but it also means I can look for some new items or look through the charity shops for a bargain buy.

Do some online shopping

This is something I'll do right after clearing our my wardrobe - seems counter-productive, doesn't it? Well I have a rule whereby for every three or four things I get rid of, I'm allowed to buy one new thing. this way, I'm not filling the wardrobe up faster than I'm clearing it out. I also like to buy clothes from charity shops and vintage stores so as to reduce my carbon footprint. 

You don't even have to shop online for clothes, you can get everything online these days! Want a new duvet cover? Buy one! Want a new set of wine glasses? Buy them, all from the comfort of your own cosy home - how convenient is that?!

Pamper yourself

I'm a big believer in looking after yourself and much of looking after yourself involves having some 'me' time and just making yourself feel relaxed and comfortable. I do this with a face mask and a long, hot bath after a hard, busy day. I'll follow this up with some toning and cleansing before adding some moisturiser. If I'm feeling particularly good, I'll even shape and paint my nails - check me out!

Cook a delicious meal

Cooking is often considered to be a hobby for some people, although some just see it as a necessity - myself included. However, trying something different on a day where you feel like having a lazy-ish day can do you the world of good and you might even learn a new skill - win-win in my opinion, right? Which dish would you have a go at cooking? 

Find somewhere new to have a coffee

We all go to Starbucks, Cafe Nero, Costa and even Pret, possibly too often, so it's high time we gave smaller, more independent and local coffee shops a try instead. There have been many-a-time where I've visited a independent coffee shop and thought that the beverages were far nicer than those served in mainstream stores. With this in mind, Google your nearest coffee shop and give them a chance over the coffee giants.

***

What do you like to do on your lazy-ish days? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts