An Early Birthday Meal at ORRISA

It's my birthday tomorrow (yay!) but seeing as it's a Monday (arrghh), we celebrated the day yesterday with a meal out at our local Indian restaurant. We've ordered takeaways from them before but we had never sat in to eat before and we'd heard extremely good things. So we decided to book a table at ORRISA and we were not left disappointed. 

This isn't a review of the place, even though it was absolutely delicious and I would 100% go there again, I just wanted to document the evening right here on my blog for everyone to enjoy and for me to look back on in a few years' time. 

We started the evening off with some obligatory poppadoms and a couple of platters, including a meat platter and a veggie platter. After that, we each chose a main course, with me opting for a vegetable balti with a quarter garlic naan and half a dish of boiled rice (sharing with boyfie).

The presentation was immaculate, almost like that which you'd receive if you visited a fine dining restaurant. It was just excellent and I would completely recommend both their takeaway service and their sit-in dining experience. So if you're in the area of Castle Donington/Hemington/Kegworth/Sawley/Long Eaton or even Stapleford, then I would totally say to go and give their establishment a try if you like Indian food.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you've ever been here or if I've persuaded you to give it a go! I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Everything That Helps Me to Destress


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments