We Went Exploring | A Walk Around Hemington

 

On the Saturday before my birthday, we went for a family walk around the village where we live as well as the neighbouring one. We weren't quite expecting for it to be as pretty as it was and we just felt so lucky to have all of that right on our doorstep.

To get to the village, we had to walk across the rolling hills of the countryside, passing a few horses along the way. Anyway, you're not here to read my streams of text, banging on about how beautiful the place is, you want to see what I'm talking about! So without further a-do, lets do this :)


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether or not you have visited this part of the East Midlands before and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments