What Did I Order from The Body Shop this Month?

We all know how much I love a good shopping spree at The Body Shop and March/April was no different. However, Aside from my usual purchases, such as the intense moisturiser cream and the odd shampoo or bubble bath, I have decided to choose something a little different this time around and I can't wait to share a review of some of them with you. But you're here because you want to see what I have been buying from my favourite health and beauty store, so here we go!

Super Volume Mascara (Black)

I've had makeup from The Body Shop before, but not for a good number of years. I needed a new mascara as my other one was running out and I wanted to try something different from my Lancome go-to. Also, this one is a bit cheaper, so if it works well and I'm happy with the results it gives me, then I could save myself a good £15 every time I need a new mascara. So watch this space because it might just be worth the switch.


Vitamin C 'Glow Boosting' Moisturiser

I usually go for the Vitamin E 'Intense' moisturiser, also from The Body Shop. I've found it's the best one for my skin, which gets particularly dry. But when I saw this one, which was also one pound dearer, I thought it would be worth giving a try. 

Where, if I like this one over the other, it won't save me money, it'll still make a nice change to my current staple face cream. Much like the mascara, if I like it enough, you might well see an entire blog post appear that's dedicated to talking about this one moisturiser, so keep your eyes peeled :)


Almond Milk Shower Cream

We all know I love a nice shower cream from The Body Shop and this shopping spree is no different. I am in love with the shower creams that they do, so much so that I think I've tried almost every scent available, even the ones that have been discontinued. The quality is amazing and the smell lasts on the skin for really good while, unlike cheaper alternatives. I'll be sure to report back on what I think to this one, so keep an eye out.


The free gift...

I've got to be honest, as far as free gifts go, this isn't the most useful. Usually, you're given some free samples or a mini product you can try out and then order a full sized one if you like it, but I'm sure I'll find some use for this pouch, even if it's just for travelling with. Anyway, it's a little pouch that's made of fabric with a pretty funky pattern printed on it. I don't really have any feelings towards it either way, but I'm sure it'll come in handy for something. 


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Have you ordered anything from The Body Shop recently? It so, what did you buy? Were any of your purchases the same as mine? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts