Toy Story Live at the Nottingham Concert Hall

On the 7th April, Tom and I went to the Royal Concert Hall in Nottingham to watch Toy Story on the big screen. But not only that, all of the music was done by a live orchestra and it truly was something to behold. They even played the Disney 'Wish Upon a Star' signature opening - it was worth going just to hear that. There were lots of children around, as you'd expect, but also several couples a similar age to us who had obviously grown up with Toy Story.

It was a brilliant night, filled with nostalgia, basically. I had also forgotten how funny the film was. It was an experience to watch it in a setting such as that, with lots of people around us. I was too young to watch it in the cinema and I've not been to a cinema showing of it before, so it was nice to see how other people reacted to certain parts in the film and I was not disappointed.

It was an amazing night, something I'll remember for a long time to come. It finished at a reasonable time as well, I suppose because there were children there and it was, somewhat, aimed at kiddos too, of course. It just goes to show how much of a timeless film Toy Story is and that children from different generations can still enjoy it. If it comes around again, I'd be sure to go, put it that way, haha.

***

Have you been to see Toy Story live? Have you seen any other film accompanied by a live orchestra? Let me know what you thought to the experience in the comments below and I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts