A Techy Treat | My New Apple iPad Air

I’ve had my old iPad for about seven years now and, unfortunately, it's become almost unusable. So in my madness, I decided I’d just bite the dust and buy a whole new one. While it’s not the latest one I could have had, it was reasonably priced (in the sale at the time) and it does the job I needed it to do, so all I’m all, it was a good purchase and I'm happy I made it in the end.

I bought a nice little blue case for it, as pictured, and it even has room for one of those little touch pens as this iPad Air is compatible with it, but I don’t have one for it because I don’t really think I need it, not at this point anyway. 

So far, I’ve been using this new iPad to aid with my blogging. It’s a great way to keep track of blog posts, when they're going live, how they're performing and whether or not some might need an edit after going live. It’s so much quicker and easier than powering up the laptop, waiting for everything to load and inputting your details. 

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you have an iPad and what you like to use it for and I’ll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Top Tips for Surviving Your Dissertation


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION 

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts