The Ultimate Autumnal Combo from Starbucks


I'm sharing this for all of you autumn-lovers out there who just cannot get enough of anything pumpkin or autumn-related. This is also something that's perfect if you enjoy a nice cup of steaming hot coffee every now and again. We bought these cups from a couple of different Starbucks shops, because not many had the one with the green handle. 

We also liked the shape of the other cup with the orange handle, so we just had to have them both, of course. But just as we thought we were done with the purchasing of autumn-themed things from Starbucks, we saw that they had brought out autumnal coffee beans, flavoured with pecans and sage. 

They smelt amazing, you could smell them through the bag, and that sealed the deal for us. We have been drinking coffee made with those beans since then. I am no banned from going into a Starbucks in case I buy another bag of them, haha. Trust me, if you enjoy seasonal drinks and are a sucker for a seasonal mug, then head on down to Starbucks so that you don't miss out.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether or not you have given these beans a go or if you're meaning to at some point and I''ll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts