Ain't No Party Like an S Club Party!

On the 24th October, we went to the Motorpoint Arena in Nottingham to watch the legendary, nostalgic S Club 7. There really isn't much to say about it other than it was absolutely amazing and that I am so disappointed they're not doing two nights at Nottingham because I'd have gone again for sure. It was an emotional roller coaster as they opened with some bangers but then we quickly dipped into paying tribute to Paul, the band member who passed away unexpectedly earlier this year. 

The place went from bouncing to reflective, but it was a beautiful tribute to their friend, although they referred to him as their brother, which I thought was so touching. But once we put hour hands together and lifted our hands up into a heart to show our love for Paul, the concert soon went back into full swing. We were up on our feet throughout most of it, just bopping away to hit after hit, and it just hit me right in the feels. 

It took me right back to my childhood, reliving memories of me dancing around my bedroom listening to their CDs on repeat at the highest possible volume. Also, can we just say how amazing they all look. Their costumes were out of this world, it really just added to the overall poppy vibes that everyone was lapping up. I would love to go back and do the whole night again! There really isn't anything else to say other than it was just a brilliant show and we had such a great night - what more could you possibly ask for?

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you went to see S Club 7 near you, together with what you thought to it and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

What to Do with Your Pumpkin After Halloween


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments