My Hair Care Routine with The Body Shop


The hair products from The Body Shop have absolutely transformed my hair care routine. That might sound like quite the statement, but it's true! The one I have been using is the Shea shampoo and conditioner, but when my hair needs a really good deep condition, I will use the Shea shampoo and the Shea hair mask that goes with. 

I like to wash the shampoo right into my scalp and through to the ends, then I'll rinse it out properly. Once I've done that, if I'm just having a conditioner day, I'll put the conditioner out into my hands and I'll run the majority of it through to my hands, smoothing the excess through into the roots and massaging it into the scalp, just like the shampoo. 

If, however, I'm using the hair mask instead, I'll do exactly the same thing with the conditioner, but I'll clip my hair up and leave it to soak in for about 5 or 6 minutes before rinsing it all out. When I'm rinsing the conditioner out, whether it be the normal, everyday formula or the hair mask, I'll use a wide-toothed comb to brush it all out. I find that this also makes drying and styling my hair a lot easier because it's less tangled.

It's a combination that I absolutely love and that I'm so impressed with. I actually prefer it to the banana shampoo and conditioner, the review of which you can read here. Although each shampoo scent has a different job, I've just got on much better with the Shea shampoo in particular. The Shea shampoo lathers up better and it's just far easier to work with. 

The conditioner is what is says on the tin, but it's nice to use one that perfectly complements the shampoo product. Either way, if you're looking for an amazing hair product that nourishes and smooths out your locks, then this is the combination to go for. It's not exactly an affordable option, but you really do get what you pay for!

Shop the Shampoo

Shop the Conditioner

Shop the Hair Mask

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below what you like to use during your hair care routine and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

The Ultimate Autumnal Combo from Starbucks


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts