The Ultimate Oversized White Cosy Jumper from Marks & Spencer


I am someone who gets cold pretty quickly, and I absolutely hate it. So I'm always on the hunt for things that will keep me warm and cosy no matter where I am. I have been on the hunt for an oversized white jumper for a long time, but there either wasn't anything I liked in terms of cut and style or it was way above the price I wanted to pay for a basic jumper. 

But as per usual, Marks & Spencer Pull it off again and brought out this big cosy jumper for a stellar price. It was exactly what I was looking for - long sleeves, a roll neck, thick and soft material and it's long enough to wear with leggings and boots. What more could you want in a new jumper? Also, the fact that it's white also makes it quite apt for the time of year, giving a snowy look through the festive period. 

If you like the look of the jumper but aren't a fan of the colour, they have this jumper available in other colours, so I'm sure you'll find something in the collection that suits your taste. So far, I am in love with jumper and I think you will fall in love with it too if you buy it for your wardrobe this winter.

Shop the Marks & Spencer Jumper

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you have this jumper or if it's on your radar this winter season and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

7 Winter Road Trip Tips


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts