A Snippet of Our Christmas Day


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! How quickly did that time go? However, we're still right in the middle of Christmas and New Year, so there's still some fun to be had. But before we bring in 2024, let me run through what we got up to Christmas Day 2023. 

We went round to see my parents in the morning, after we opened some presents and had a coffee at home. We then went over to see Tom's mum and dad and the rest of his family for the day. We had a delicious Christmas dinner there, followed by a chilled evening watching the telly and playing some games. 

We didn't really do anything else that day, other than go home and chilled out for a bit before bed. It was quite a long day but it was spent with the people we love most, and that's what Christmas is all about after all. Of course, we entered into Boxing Day stuffed with food. 

We were so full we didn't actually need to eat anything until well into the afternoon. Again, it wouldn't be Christmas without enjoying a load of delicious, rich food that you don't have at any other time of year. I think I'll be back on salads in January, haha.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below what you got up to during Christmas Day and into Boxing Day and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Merry Christmas!


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts