Our Christmas Tree Reveal 2023


Here's another year of Christmas tree reveals. If you're intrigued to see what our other Christmas trees have looked like over the years, I'll leave some links to some past blog posts for you to take a gander at, which was quite nice for me as well really, to see how our real trees have differed year-to-year. I hope you enjoy looking through those before we dive right into the Christmas tree reveal for 2023.

2013 Christmas Tree

2015 Christmas Tree

2021 Christmas Tree

2022 Christmas Tree

Let me now show you our Christmas tree for 2023. The decorations haven't changed much, aside from an addition from Windsor Castle when we visited last year (and I forgot we had the decoration last Christmas so this is its first spin), and another addition from Edinburgh Castle, which we got this year. We're currently waiting on a new Disney addition, however. 

It's Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove, and I can't wait to get him on the tree. You never know, I might add a photo of him for you when he arrives, watch this space! We also have a new tree topper. You might have noticed that the star from previous years has taken a back step to make way for a, you guessed it, Disney-themed topper. 

It's glass and has Minnie Mouse on one side and Mickey Mouse on the other, so we'll rotate it every now and again so we're looking at a different character. I always think it's nice to take a closer look at the decorations we have added, because I love to see other people's decs in more detail on their tree. 

So I hope you enjoy scrolling through the photos to see where I've put things this year. Aside from that, there's nothing else to add. If you want to learn more about the tree, it's a Nordman Fir tree that is around 6ft5in tall and extremely bushy, haha. It's so tall and wide that there are 500 lights on it, so you need sunglasses to enter the living room these days, haha. 

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you have your tree up and together with the theme you've gone for this year and I'll see you again very soon with another blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

5 Ways to Enjoy the Season if You're Not a Winter Person


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments