I Caved & Bought a Flask from Chilly's: Here are My Initial Thoughts


First and foremost, this isn't a review of the Chilly's reusable coffee cup, but it is something that I would like to share with you as a recent purchase I have made. They're not cheap, which is why I'd be happy to do a review on it once I've used it a few times and put it to the test properly. 

If you have this flask, whether it be this colour or another one, let me know in the comments below what you reckon to it in terms of performance. I did read the reviews and they were all positive, which stands me in good stead for when I do come to use it. 

I'm planning on taking it on our honeymoon and I might even buy the matching cold beverage flask, because isn't it a beautiful colour? It's also very thick-walled and heavy. It's deceptive because it doesn't look like much, but you can definitely feel the quality in it when you hold it, put it together and drink from it. 

Where I have used it, it's only been once or twice, which isn't really long enough to write a review on it, but I do have some initial thoughts on it that I thought I'd share with you. Firstly, I've noticed that the quality is great. I have no issues with that. In this case, you get what you pay for.

Something else is that it really does keep hot drinks hot for hours, even with the lid open. I was sceptical when I first got it, but I'm very impressed with its performance so far. I haven't yet tried it with cold beverages, but I plan to.

There is a notable downside, however, and that's the fact that the hole from which you drink from is quite small and so not much liquid comes out at once. I think this is just because I'm used to a flask with a wider hole, so it'll just have to be something I get used to. other than that small thing, I can't find anything wrong with it.

If you're looking to purchase a flask from Chilly's for your hot beverages, and you've been on the fence about whether or not to purchase this one, for a hefty price in comparison to other flasks on the market, then I'd recommend at least giving it a try, because so far, I'm seeing great things!

Shop the Chilly's Flask in Frost Blue

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you have the same flask or one that is similar and what your thoughts are on it and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

The Ultimate Oversized White Cosy Jumper from Marks & Spencer


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts