How to Make a Creamy Cinnamon Latte at Home

It's been a hot minute since I did a food-type blog post, so I thought that seeing as Christmas is right around the corner, I'll show you how to make a festive latte that doesn't involve gingerbread or salted caramel! Firstly, let me tel you which syrup I am using to get much of that cinnamon flavour. It's one from Monin, of course. You can't really go wrong with their coffee syrups. I usually get them from Amazon. I bought this 1 litre bottle for about £12, so I'll link it here for you. Now, on with the show :)

What you will need...

*A milk frother
*Semi-skimmed milk
*Ground cinnamon
*Cinnamon coffee syrup
*2 espresso shots
*A decent-sized mug
*A biscuit to enjoy it with

How to make a cinnamon latte at home

1. Take your mug and put two pumps of your cinnamon syrup in the bottom, together with 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon

2. Froth your milk to around 70 degrees Celsius and then leave it to one side while you're dispensing the espresso shots directly into your mug

3. Pour the milk slowly into your mug, making sure the froth tips into the cup at the end. The froth at the end is how you get the creamy cinnamon results, just as you would in Starbucks

4. Once the milk has been poured, you'll be left with a creamy top that looks and smells delicious. You then need to take a biscuit of your choice, sit down and watch a cosy Christmas film!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether or not you've made this before or given it a try in Starbucks and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments