My Favourite Gel Nail Colours (So Far)
If you like your manicures and gel sets, then you've come to the right place. I've had so amny different gel manicures over the last few years that I wanted to take a look back at some of the best, mainly those with the most memories attached to them. So, let's take a look back through some of my favourite gel nail colours:
My wedding day
This gel set was chosen for my wedding day. I went for a classic French manicure and I couldn't bear to see them go :(
My honeymoon
My honeymoon nails were just a vibrant cherry red colour and I loved them. They popped in all of the photos and went with almost every outfit. I was fond of them for sure and I didn't want to see them be removed and replaced when we got home.
My 30th birthday
I turned thirty last year and we went to Walt Disney World in Florida to celebrate. I opted for this gorgeous blue gel nail set that I thought matched the Cinderella Castle. It's a set that I'll look back on and think of being in the most magical place on Earth.
My brother's wedding
My brother got married last year and I wanted my nails to match the dress I was wearing. So I went for a soft, subtle pink gel nail set to go with the occasion. But whenever I see photos of these nails, I'm instantly brought back to that glorious, special day!
Bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding
I was bridesmaid for my best friend and she had a gorgeous winter wedding. I asked if she had a preference as to the nails we chose, and she left entirely up to us. So I went for a shimmery purple colour to mark the season and stand out a bit. I loved them, and so did she!
An American/Canadian road trip
We went to Canada and America at the start of the year on a road trip through New England, Quebec and Ontario. Naturally, I wanted to get my nails done for my holly bobs, so I went for bright, almost neon pink nails. I don't think the picture does the colour justice.
A week in Italy
We went to Italy at the end of last year, and again, seeing as we were jetting off on holiday again, I wanted to make sure my nails were in top shape. I opted for some pinky red nails. They weren't quite red, but they weren't quite pink, either. Either way, I love them and hated to see them gone.
***
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments below whether you've had a gel nail set that you grew particularly fond of for the occasion and I'll see you all again soon with some brand new content!
***
WHERE TO FIND ME
PREVIOUS BLOG POST
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION






.jpeg)



Comments
Post a Comment