Model's Own 'Coral Reef'

If you know me well, you won't be surprised to hear that I HATE painting my finger nails! I'm rubbish at it, I smudge it and get it all over the place, and it annoys me when it starts to chip, however, a large part of me today wanted to paint my nails, and I opted for this bright orange colour, it made an appearance in my 'Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes' (the link for which I will leave HERE), I hose it because of how bright and colourful it is, I hear that the next few days in Britain will be hot and sunny, so why not prep my nails for the occasion? :)
I have worn this once before, but didn't wear it for long as I'm not allowed to wear nail polish at work! So I can give you some feedback in regards to it's durability etc, but not a tonne of info (sorry!).
P.S. I'm RUBBISH at painting my nails and, I know it sounds weird, I don't really like the shape of my nails full stop, so I didn't show you too much of it on the actual nail, but I just wanted to give you a sense of what the colour looks like once it's dried on the nail.
ENJOY!
This is what the colour looks like on the nails, once it has dried (a rubbish photo I know), to be honest, it doesn't look any different to the colour in the bottle, which is a plus side, it dries very quickly, and also, one coat seems to be enough. I'm impressed by the finish, it has a sheen to it, but it's not overly glossy which I think is a good quality in a nail polish.

I've worn this before, but only for about three days, and it hardly chipped in that time which is amazing. Depending on whether or not you used a top coat, it comes off relatively easily, but that's because I didn't use a top coat.

I hope you enjoyed this post despite the rubbish photography! I have plans to publish posts tonight (this one), tomorrow and Wednesday night as I will be very buy very busy over the next few days. I have also been working on a project that has been on going for nearly a week now and I'm really excited to publish a post about it on Wednesday (if you follow me on Twitter, you may have some idea as to what I was up to ;) ).

Right, that's enough rambling for one night, I will see you again tomorrow night with a brand new (more photo heavy) post for you all :)
________________________________________________________-

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.


Comments

Popular Posts