Outfit of the Day | Spring Walk

 This is the first outfit of the day I have ever done. I just wasn't happy with my body and I didn't want to post photos I wasn't happy or comfortable with to the whole world. However, I feel a lot more confident with my body and what I wear and so I took the plunge, snapped the photos, looked through them, and I actually really REALLY like them! I love the blossom tree in the background :)

I hope you enjoy this as I'm pretty nervous about publishing it, but let me know if you would like to see more outfit posts and I will do more for you :) 


Pink Jumper - New Look (£14.99)
Trousers - TU at Sainsburys (£12.50)
Scarf - Dorothy Perkins (£12.00)
Bag - Primark (£10)


 Bun Crown - Primark (£1.50)
Sunglasses - New Look (£4.99)


Shoes - TU at Sainsburys (£8)
Shoe Liners - Primark (£1.50 for 2 pairs)

I'm going to leave you with some shots from the park :)


 Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you would like to see more outfit posts and I will do those for you soon :) Get in touch with me using the links below or in the side bar! Until next time guys!
_____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS POST: 'The Netflix Tag' 

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts