Spring/Summer Primark Purchases

 I went to Primark yesterday, now, I vowed I wouldn't spend anything, but I was lying to myself! It wasn't long before I found a couple of things I absolutely loved, and I wanted to share those things with you :) 


Spring Shirt - £10
 
 I really wanted to get a nice summery shirt, one which was loud, bright and colourful, I was going to buy 2, but I was good and only chose 1 xD. I liked the idea of a nice, lightweight shirt just to chuck on over a little vest top. I wore it today as it was about 18 degrees today which is pretty damn warm for the UK! It felt like I wasn't even wearing it at all, it's so light and flowy, and I totally recommend it to anyone! I actually purchased a size 16 so it would be nice and baggy, but it actually looks like it could be dress on me as I'm pretty short and a size 12, but I wanted a Summer shirt to be airy and that's exactly what I paid for :) I'm so happy with this purchase!

Tan Cut Out Shoes - £8

 Yes, I have tiny size 4 feet, but that aside, these shoes are just beautiful and such a bargain! I was expecting them to be around £12, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out they were only £8! I think they'd be fab in the Summer, with the cut out detailing and peep toe, I'd imagine they'd be nice and airy (like the shirt xD), not to mention the fact they're actually really pretty!

Tan Sandals - £4

I couldn't believe it when I found out these were only £4, I thought they'd be £6 at the very least, I also managaed to grab the last size 4 (that day, they've probably restocked by now), so I was pretty chuffed, I haven't worn these yet, but the soles are nice and spongy and I'd imagine they'd be pretty comfy! I did need some new sandals as the ones I have now are about 2 years old now, very tatty, and the soles were wearing very thin, so it was time for a new pair for sure! I chose tan as its a very practical colour, and goes with basically everything! I didn't see them in any other colour, but other Primark stores might stock other colours :) 

I hope you enjoyed this cheeky bonus post, and I will see again tomorrow with a brand new one! See you next time! 
________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts