Mum's Birthday | Afternoon Tea at Bill's

So it's my Mum's birthday today (19th April), I actually wrote this post yesterday so I could spend time with her today :) Yesterday, I got the night off work to go for 'Afternoon Tea' with my Mum for her birthday and it was amazing! We had only been to Bill's once before (just so you know, it was the Bill's in Nottingham), and we loved it so much we decided to come back. On our previous visit we had seen 'Afternoon Tea' advertised from 2:30-5:30pm everyday, so we decided we would try it for Mum's birthday.

You can have your afternoon tea with either a pot of tea or a glass of champagne, because it's a special occasion, we opted for the champagne, which instead of it being £9.95 per person (with the tea) it was £12.95 per person, a little bit pricey for the amount you actually get on the cake stand however the selection was highly calorific I would say. It's not what I would go for if you wanted dinner or a hearty lunch, it's more a snack to have if you wanted a break from shopping with your friends. But it's a nice, novel thing to try if it's someone's birthday :)

 My beautiful Mummy enjoying her champagne :) 

We had a selection of ham and tomato, smoked salmon and cream cheese, and cucumber sandwiches! They were delicious :) 

 I'm not too sure about the cake selection, they were still really yummy, but I don't know what they were called. We only had one each and brought the other two home in a 'doggy bag' :)

 The scones were incredible! They were warm, and fresh with clotted cream and fresh strawberry jam! 

As well as the champagne, I decided to order a pot of tea for ONE, yes, that tea pot is for one person, it was bigger than my head! We thought it would cost around £5, I literally had about six cups out of it and it was still pretty hot by the time I reached the end! To our surprise, it actually only cost £1.95! I think I'll come back just for the tea xD 

Have you been to a Bill's restaurant? if so where and what did you think? I will see you next time with a brand new post for you all!
____________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments