What's In My Bag?

Yay, so this has been a long time coming since my last 'What's In My Bag' came out some time ago. I've actually had this planned for some time now, but I wanted to show you a bag I'm using that is new, that and I have only just got round to snapping some photos for you xD.

 I went through a phase of using it when I first got it, and then I reverted back to my trusty Cath Kidston one, but now, I'm back onto this one again. I like to switch up my handbags fairly often, and I also have one bag for college and another for when I'm off, I just transfer things from handbag to handbag. I have used this bag for college but then sometimes I prefer to use it when I'm on a break from college because its so huge. Yes, the colour isn't very Spring like, but oh well :)

It was pretty plain so I tied this old scarf to the handle to make it look a bit more exciting, and to also make it my own! 

 
There isn't a zip, there's a clasp which holds the top of the bag together, but most of the time, I don't really bother with it! But for the purposes of this post, I closed it so you could see what it looks like :) 

I got the bag from Primark, it was £9 (hey big spender xD). When I bought mine, they had it in this colour and also in black, so in a bid to add more colour into my wardrobe, I opted for this maroon colour and I love it :) I actually have my eye on a Longchamp handbag which I am saving up for, so when I get that, I may do a blog post on it if you want one :) 

Right, lets get into it shall we? :D


Oil Cloth Pouch - Cath Kidston
Carex Sensitive Refreshing Hand Gel
Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera
Jack Wills Rose Lip Balm
Mirror - Brookfields Garden Centre
Hair Tie - Boots

I like to carry this pouch with me everywhere I go, it has everything I need in it, including plasters and some pain killers which I didn't photograph. I like to make sure I have at least one hair tie just in case. 

I have 2 lip balms because one is a pretty intense one (Vaseline) and the other is more of a luxury lip balm which is nice to apply when my lips are in a better condition! I also find the Jack Wills lip balm to be a lot less greasy. 

I always carry hand sanitizer because I HATE washing my hands in public or communal toilets. 9 times out of 10 the hand soap is terrible quality and smells chemical-ee if you know what I mean, it also dries my hands out terribly, so I always make sure I never leave the house without hand gel!

You will also notice that I don't carry a makeup bag around with me, this is because I tend to just carry lipstick, on an everyday basis, I don't wear a tonne of makeup so I have no need to carry a bag full of my everyday essentials, in my case, it would be a waste of handbag space!


Jimmy's Iced Coffee (Skinny)
Sugar Free Polos
Apple (obviously xD)
Wrigley's Extra White Chewing Gum
Dairy Milk Oreo Bar

I don't always carry these things around with me, apart from the Polos and the chewing gum which I have on me all the time. 

I just happened to have the coffee, an apple and a chocolate bar in there this time. I tend to chuck an apple in my bag if I know I won't have time to eat anything, or if I'm off to the gym and just want a boost of energy before I go in. 

The chocolate bar was left over from my Easter egg. I had plans to go to the cinema sometime this week with my brother, so I chucked it in just in case. 

I bought the coffee fairly recently, and it was the only thing I had bought so I just chucked it in my handbag instead of wasting a carrier bag, I think I should probably put it in the fridge xD 


Soap & Glory Hand Food
Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Crayons:
- (Lying down): 700 Not An Illusion
- (Standing next to hand cream): 220 Rumour Has It
- (Standing next to sunglasses case) 200 Keep Mauving
READ THE REVIEW: 'Current Beauty Faves' 
Sunglasses - House of Fraser
Sunglasses Case - Primark

These things are just general essentials in my handbag. I love the Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream, I always like to have some on me in case my hands dry out. 

I have been loving those lip crayons recently, so they have replaced the ordinary lipsticks I would usually have floating around in the bottom of my handbag xD I like to have all three on me just in case, two of them are everyday lip colours and the other one is a lot brighter in case I'm feeling brave at any point during the day xD 

My sunglasses aren't fancy designer ones because I can't be trusted with expensive sunglasses, I'm always losing mine, but I ave done pretty well so far because these are about 4 years old. They were from House of Fraser for about £15 and I do love them :) 

I love the case I bought last year, I love anything with stripes so I bought it because, evidently, it as made for me xD 


Purse - Cath Kidston
READ THE REVIEW: My New Purchase: Cath Kidston Zip Wallet 

I bought this purse last year just after my birthday and I haven't switched up my purse yet. I love this one so much and it still looks and feels brand new! As you can see I'm a bit of a loyalty card obsessive but that can only be a good thing...right? xD. 

The little card you can see which reads 'Very Special Person' actually came with the birthday card my parents gave me, and I thought it was adorable, it reminds me of my parents every time I see it in there, so it has now become a permanent fixture in my purse :) 


Nivea Pear & Beauty 48 Hour Deodorant
Nivea Invisible 'For Black and White' 48 Hour Travel Deodorant
Umbrella - Sainsburys

Now, the only reason why I have two deodorants is because the little one has actually run out, so I chucked the big one in my bag because I don't want to be without deodorant. Not because I am a considerably smelly person (haha), but because I like to have some for those long days where you just want to freshen up a bit. 

The umbrella is a must in every woman's handbag if you live in Britain because you never know what the weather is going to do, so better safe than sorry (bit if its windy then an umbrella isn't the best idea xD).


Apple iPhone 6 (white & gold)
Case - Amazon UK
Apple iPhone Headphones
Bic Blue Biro
2015 Diary - Sainsburys
Cat Note Book - Gifted to me

I carry all of these things with me every single day no matter what. I like to be organised and I also like to stay connected. 

I use my diary for loads of things, it has important phone numbers and addresses in there, I have all my deadlines and exam dates in there, I also have all my blog posts scheduled, I am THAT organised with my blog xD sad I know, but I need to take my blog seriously. 

The notebook is for jotting down all my ideas for my blog. I plan everything in there, anything from small ideas to full blown, scripted and drafted posts. I also have like to write down ideas for photos and whether or not to use a tripod. 

I like to have my head phones because when I'm on the bus or shopping on my own, I like to listen to Sam Smith (who doesn't? :D). 

It's obvious why I have the pen! 

I like to have my phone on me at all times for obvious reasons, but also because it has a calendar on there and other important things like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook...xD.

Rightio, so that's everything I have in my handbag! What are your every day essentials? Are any the same as mine? Let me know via links to my social media (below or in the sidebar) or in the comment section below! Have a nice day and I will see you again soon! Lorna X

_________________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments