The Netflix Tag

I've seen this tag floating around the blogging world, and as an avid user of the site, I decided to hop on the bandwagon and do the tag as well :) If you have a blog and love Netflix, I'd love to see you do this tag as well!

1) What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix?
I used to love watching Breaking Bad, I saw every single episode until the series ended. I am currently enjoying 'Better Call Saul' which is a series spin off to the 'Breaking Bad' show. The story revolves around the life of 'Saul Goodman' before the events that unfolded in 'Breaking Bad'. In 'BCS', he is known as 'James McGill', so don't let that confuse you. The show is fantastic although not as addictive as 'Breaking Bad', but I still love it nonetheless. If you liked 'BB', you'll love 'BCS'.

I also loved 'American Horror Story', I've seen every episode up to season 3, so as soon as season 4 comes out, I'll be on it straight away xD. I am also loving a Netflix original called 'The Returned'. I won't go into it at this point as the plot is too complicated to put down in writing, but it's a very good series so far, I recommend it if you love supernatural, dark, ghosty things :) 

Another Netflix original is 'Orange is the New Black', again I saw both season 1 and 2 and I think its just brilliant! It's a great mix of drama and comedy with fantastic actors and actresses that just make the show what it is. I can't wait for season 3!


2) What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Right now, I've been watching more films than episodes from a TV series. But I am watching 'Better Call Saul' and 'The Returned' right now as there's a new episode every Tuesday, but I do need to get caught up with some more recent episodes as I've been busy with revision, coursework and recently, a member of my family had a health turn, so it's not been a great week all in all! But I do love those shows :)

3) If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
I' m signed up to the British Netflix, and so there are a few TV shows on the US version that aren't on the British version, so I would like to see the UK version post the entire series of 'Friends'. I grew up with friends, and it was always on the telly, even after it finished in 2004. But from the moment I started Primary school in 1999, everyone would talk about it, and I started watching it as well, and granted, I didn't get a lot of the jokes at that age, I still loved it and knew all the words to 'I'll Be There For You' (and still do...I' m not sorry xD). But I would love to watch the show now all the way from the beginning as a 20 year old. I think I'd enjoy and appreciate it a lot more, and it would also be pretty nostalgic.

I would also love to see the 'Wonder Years' posted onto Netflix as well. It's a show my parents grew up with, and when I was little they bought the series on tape and I would sit and watch it with my mum when I was poorly. It would be great to see that show on Netflix because I think it's a classic 80s show and I believe everyone should get a chance to enjoy it! 

4) What is your one peeve about Netflix?
One thing I don't like about Netflix is how they have some shows on one version and not on the other, especially with shows like 'The Walking Dead' and, as I have already said, 'Friends'. 

5) What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
I'd be sat in bed in my PJs, with either coffee or a can of diet Coke and a bag of walkers 'Sun Bites' :D

6) Recommend one series or film for someone else
I recommend 'Breaking Bad', if you haven't seen it, I suggest you do, it's brilliant. I also recommend 'American Horror Story', especially if you love 'horror' (obviously xD). Both shows are fab!
That's it from me today guys! I'll see you Sunday with a brand new post for you all! If you want to do this tag as well, please do :)
______________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. I retrieved the image from www.googleimages.com. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts