Easter Sunday Walk


So this Easter Sunday, we had a very relaxed day, as it should be. We went to mass this morning (which I didn't document), then we visited some of my family and in the evening, then, we (me, Mum and my Sister Sophie) went for a long and relaxing walk with our 12 year old pooch, Rudi. So, instead of hiding these photos away on my laptop, I thought I would share them all with you. I did have a 'What's in my Bag?' post scheduled to go live today, but it may mean you get a cheeky, extra post tomorrow ;) I have another post scheduled to go live on Wednesday so you'll all get a triple dose this week, I hope you don't mind :) 

WARNING: This post is extremely 'photo heavy' as you may have already guessed xD 


I hope you enjoyed looking at those photos :) I know they were full of photographs of my dog, but I think he's pretty photogenic myself xD If you like or prefer these more photo dominant posts then let me know and I will make sure to do more of them in the future! I hope you're having a great Easter weekend and have a wonderful Easter Monday as well, whatever you're doing :)

I will see you tomorrow with a brand new, bonus post for you all, Lorna X
_____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. I love your dog! He's such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think he's a cutie too :D X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts