Making Rice Krispie Squares






I made some of these Rice Krispie squares the other day, and I remembered just how quick, easy and simple the whole process is! Using my own recipe via a blog post I published a good while ago, I also added some Smarties to jazz things up a bit! How delicious do they look?

This isn't a recipe post, but if you do want to make these, I will leave aa link below for you! Just remember that if you do want to add Smarties or Skittles etc, pour them in at the end, and mix, then place the mixture in a square/rectangular dish/tin, pop it in the fridge for about an hour, then take out and cut into sqaures :)


I'll see you Sunday with a more exciting blog post for you! Until then guys and gals!
___________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

Popular Posts