My 21st Birthday | Top Present Picks


So I turned 21 last Monday (21st March), and in my previous post, I said I wouldn't be doing a birthday haul, BUT as a compromise, I decided to do a post showing you my favourite gifts from the day.
DISCLAIMER: I loved everything I received for my birthday, regardless of whether or not it is contained within this post. I am incredibly grateful and appreciative of everyone who gifted me something, sent me a card, or simply wished me a happy birthday on social media. I really hope that you enjoy this post :)

I got some lovely things for my birthday and just because they may not be featured in this post, doesn't mean I didn't love them. As well as receiving presents, I also got some money and vouchers for various different places, so if you'd like a little haul of things I've been buying recently, please do let me know :)

I had wanted to feature my main present in this post, but it was simply too big and I haven't yet taken it out of it's box. It's basically a printer. Now, it doesn't sound very exciting, but trust me, as an English Language and Creative Writing student, this excites me very much! It prints, scans and photocopies! How amazing is that? I am very excited to use it, and when I do, I'll let you know how I get on :)

Right, with all of that aside, shall we get on with the rest of this post?

PANDORA CHARMS

I had asked for a new Pandora charm for my 21st birthday. Before now, I hadn't added to it for three years, there just wasn't an occasion which prompted a new charm. But I was very surprised when I received not one, but two new charms for my Pandora bracelet.

 This first one was from my brother, it really is beautiful. It has an 'L' initial on it, and I absolutely adore the detailing around the sides!


My parents then surprised me with another charm, but this time, it had the number '21' on it, for obvious reasons ;)


How pretty are those? I was thoroughly spoilt!

PANDORA RING

Now, this next one was a complete surprise! I met one of my oldest friends for cocktails on Thursday, and I had such a lovely time! Not only did she get me some lovely thoughtful little prezzies, she then pulled out a Pandora gift bag! Now, to be honest, I thought it was going to be a charm, but when I opened it, I was absolutely stunned. I nearly cried if I'm being honest. It is such a beautiful ring! She chose very well, and I am very grateful for such a thoughtful, special gift!




LANCOME 'MIDNIGHT ROSE' PERFUME

Now, I have had three bottles of this before, and for good reason. If you ever get a chance to give this perfume a sniff, do, because it smells delicious. It isn't sweet, or spicy, or floral, or fresh, it smells pretty fruity. Every single time I wear this, someone always asks me what I have on! So, seeing as I love this perfume so much, I popped it on my birthday wishlist :)




CATH KIDSTON 'SPRAY FLOWERS' DUVET COVER SET

I have about three other Cath Kidston Duvet covers and I love each and every one of them. So, in a bid to expand my collection, I was going to by this one just before my birthday. But my parents bought it for me as a birthday gift. I also vowed not to open it until my birthday, surprisingly I refrained and a couple of days ago, I put it on my bed and I love it! I also have Cath Kidston PJs which match (because I'm lame like that ;) ).




BIRTHDAY FLOWERS

I love a good bunch of flowers, especially around this time of year, because the tulips and daffs are out, and everything is so colourful and pretty. So one of my friends gave me these flowers accompnied by a rather lovely bottle of red wine (because red is my favourite!). Look how gorgeous they are!



I hope you enjoyed this blog post! I will see you Wednesday with a brand new post for you all!
___________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

Comments

Popular Posts