Neutrogena Favourites | Facial Scrubs & Makeup Wipes



'Visibly Clear' Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub


I am a massive fan of facial scrubs and exfoliants, if you've been reading my blog for a while, then you'll be fully aware of this! I'm always looking for new ones to try, but I somehow always find myself coming back to this one. Even though it's quite expensive really for a facial scrub, it really is worth it, you get what you pay for really and this scrub smells amazing, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, almost like I've also used a face wash, I'm really impressed by this product and have been since I first purchased it over a year ago!



'Visibly Clear' Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Wipes


These wipes have always been one of my favourites in the way of makeup removal. They smell amazing, they're not drying in anyway, the wipes themselves are full of moisture and it makes little work of removing even the toughest of waterproof mascaras. I didn't think I could love a facial wipe as much as this. But much like the scrub, these are quite pricey, but totally worth the extra cash!



***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site accidentally, and I am shocked why this accident
    did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article.

    It was practical. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep this going please, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts