Travel Minis | I'm off to the USA!


Yes, I'm off the States this month! Exciting stuff right? So here's a post detailing all the travel minis I've bought, if you're going away anytime soon, get yourself down to Superdrug for the best deals on your cute little travel toiletry essentials.

Marcelle 'City 24H Anti-Pollution Day & Night Moisturising Emulsion'


This was actually a product I received in September's Birchbox, it's perfect size for travelling and I feel like I'd need a good facial moisturiser. We're going to Tennessee, so October isn't exactly cold over there, so I'm expecting my skin to have some sort of malfunction while we're there. So I'm bringing this in a bid to help keep my skin hydrated and nourished.


Dove 'Deeply Nourishing' Nourishing Body Wash


I thought this was a happy medium in terms of shower gels, the one I use on a daily was featured in a 'Current Favourites' back in September, but unfortunately, they don't stock that one in a travel size! Dove are renowned for their skincare products, I've never been left disappointed when I've used Dove, so this seemed like a great choice!


John Frieda 'Luxurious Volume' Touchably Full Shampoo & Conditioner


I always use a thickening shampoo, it suits my hair, I love how my usual ones smells and how it makes my hair feel afterwards. So a shampoo that was good quality and was going to give me volume had to be a must when selecting one to take away with me! These seemed like a good shout and they were also in the 2 for 1 offer at Superdrug, so it got even better, that's when they finally ended up in my basket!


St. Ives 'Fresh Skin' Apricot Scrub


I can't really go away and not bring some sort of facial scrub with me, so when I saw that Superdrug stocked this in a mini size, I was over the moon. I have used St. Ives before and I was pretty impressed. This one is purely meant for the face, so I can sleep easy knowing I have something to wash off the last little bits of makeup at the end of a long day!


Colgate 'Max White' One Optic Toothpaste


This is another tried and tested product. I'd been using a full size variant for quite some time, so when I saw they had a diddy version, I instantly bought it. You can't go wrong when it's been tried and tested already!


Neutrogena 'Visibly Clear' Pink Grapefruit Facial Wipes


Fair enough, this isn't travel sized, but I love these face wipes, they're also quite compactly packed in and so won't take up much space in my makeup bag. Again, these have been tried and tested, so I know I won't break out or have a reaction to them!



***

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will see you soon with another! If you're going away soon, let me know where, I'd love to know (because I'm nosey like that!)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts