The Versatile Blogger Award


I was nominated by a wonderful blogger called Chelsea over at One Inspired Momma, for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was so honoured and grateful to have been nominated by such a fabulous blogger. so Let's get into it. If you're here because I've nominated you to do it, then I'll post the rules below and you'll have a better understanding as o what you're meant to do. Have fun!

The Rules

*If you've been nominated, then you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
*Thank the person who has given you the award.
*Include a link to their blog
*Select 15 other blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or who you've been following for a while and love their blog.
*Nominate those 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
*Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.

7 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1) I have a degree in Creative Writing & English Language from De Montfort University.
2) Peonies are my favourite flowers.
3) I HATE mash potato.
4) I have two Guinea Pigs called Frankie and Janet.
5) I'm a bit of a horror film fan.
6) 'The Little Mermaid' is my all time favourite film and has been since I was 4 years old...I'm now 23!
7) I once got a red crayon stuck up my nose when I was about 3 and I nearly had to go to the hospital to have it plucked out, luckily, my dad came to the rescue.

People Who I Nominate


***

I hope you have fun doing this tag. I will see you next time with a brand new post!


***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Perfect work you have done, this site is really cool with
    wonderful info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading your site for some time now and finally
    got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts