Current Favourites


You all seem to love these random little favourites posts. I think it's better than just boring you once a month with things I've just been using a bit more than I usually would. Sometimes, there isn't anything I've been massively loving by the time the month is up, so instead, I save up all my loves and plonk them in here for you! I hope you enjoy this one as much as you all have the other ones :)

My Thermal Water Bottle


This is a bit of a weird one, I know. But recently, I've diverted away from the Diet Coke addiction and opted for either water or squash. I'm one of those people who prefer to drink water cold, so this bottle is perfect. I fill it up in the morning, fill it with ice and it stays cold for hours and hours and hours. I once went to bed with it filled with water and ice, woke up the next morning and it was still icy cold. I was so impressed! I take it with me everywhere, it's no longer just used for the gym!


Liquid Lipsticks


I have been loving Rimmel's liquid lipsticks for a while, in fact, I did a review about them not too long ago. They dry quickly on the lips, they taste alright, they're highly pigmented and they're very durable, often lasting all day, even after eating and drinking. I love the more natural shades, although the other colours work just as well. Overall, I am very impressed, so hats off to Rimmel. 


Revolution 'Vivid' Baked Highlighter - 'Peach Lights'



Every time I wear this highlighter, everyone always asks what it is I am wearing and most of the time, they're shocked to discover that the highlighter I've been wearing was in fact a drugstore one and didn't cost the earth. Coming in at only £3, it's a real steal but it's often sold out when I go to look, so loads of other people must be enjoying it as much as I am! Well done Revolution, what a triumph!


Real Techniques 'Bold Metals' Flat Contour Brush


I have always had a love/hate relationship with contouring, using all sorts of brushes, sponges, products etc to try and get a good looking contour. I then saw this on Amazon and, I won't lie, I bought it more so because it looked pretty, and not because it was specifically used for contouring. But it was the best, 'on a whim' beauty purchase I have ever made. It's so easy to use, picks up enough product that there's an obvious contour (which you blend out of course), but it doesn't look as if you've dragged both sides of your face through mud. The shape is perfect as well. Contouring has never been so quick and easy. I rate this brush highly!


Dirty Works 'Glow Girl' Buttery Salt Scrub


I have been on the look out for a scrub which smells as good as Soap and Glory, which works as amazingly well as Soap and Glory, but is also half the price of a Soap and Glory body scrub. Guess what? I found one! Not only does it smell amazing, the scrub itself is salt and not made up of small, plastic microbeads that will end up in our oceans. 


Radox 'Feel Lively' (Wild Peony & Lychee) 12hr Scent Touch Shower Gel


Sticking to the bath and shower theme, this has been one product I've been stocking up on every time I see it on the shelves in Boots. It smells delicious, it lathers well, it leaves skin feeling soft and the scent really does last on the skin for hours! It is a huge love of mine, I hope Radox never discontinue this shower gel, because if they do, I'll have to go on a long search to find a shower gel that smells as good as this one. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!


Comfort 'Creations' Fabric Conditioner - Limited Edition Cherry Blossom & Sweet Pea


I know what you're thinking...BORING! Well yes, but I can't express to you enough how much I adore this fabric conditioner. It smells incredible and the scent lasts for days on your freshly washed clothes. It's not the cheapest of products but it's definitely worth it. Like with the shower gel above, I also get a bottle when I see it stocked up. Next time you're in a supermarket, go and give it a sniff, I can guarantee you'll love it as much as I currently do. It's just a terrific shame that it's limited edition...*cries*.


iPhone 8 - 'Gold'


I recently got this phone, the contract on my iPhone 6S ran out, so I thought I'd opt for a phone that was a bit of a jump up, but not too much that I didn't know how to work the thing. I am seriously impressed by it to be honest. It's not too dissimilar looking to the iPhone 6S, other than the camera is much better and the back of the phone is glass and not metal. It have a good case on it though and a screen protector in case it gets dropped, so its well cushioned. I've just been enjoying the novelty of a new phone and the excitement that comes along with it!



***

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will see you very soon with another post for you all!

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. I might have to invest in a thermal water bottle, I love cold drinks but find they never stay that cold in my current flask.

    Comfort and Radox are some of my favourite products but I haven't tried these ones yet. Thanks for the recommendation.

    Kim | http://chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts