3 Days 3 Quotes | Day I


I thought I'd start this little mini series over a period of three consecutive days in a bid to spread some positivity across the land. I hope that you take something from these little posts and help you to get motivated, feel inspired or to simply be happy!

Today, it's all about motivation. Whether you've just started university, a new job, a new school, or you've been doing the same thing for too long and you're getting fed up with, then hopefully today's quote will help to put a bolt of energy and determination through you. It did for me when I read it and it' so very true!

"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started."


***

Look out for another quote tomorrow, same time, same place :)

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts