My Travel Bucket List


I have always wanted to do a post like this one, highlighting where else in the world I would like to that I haven't already been to. So that leaves me with a heck of a lot of countries to visit right? Well here, I'm going to tell you where in the world I would like to go before my time comes! Hopefully I have at least 70 years left...*touches wood*

Paris, France


Yes, this is soooo predictable, but it looks beautiful. The thought of riding around on bicycles, drinking good wine, walking around the city and gazing at the incredible architecture that's scattered around really just makes me want to go more. The more I think about it, the more I just really want to go!

Disney World, Florida, USA


I've been to Florida before, we did all the parks but Disney. I am a huge Disney geek. I know all the characters, all the songs that are in pretty much every film, I'm just a massive, Disney super fan. It would absolutely make my life to walk through those gates and into the happiest place on Earth!

Amsterdam, Netherlands


I feel like everyone in the world but me has been to Amsterdam. It looks like a stunning place, with a very unusual culture in comparison to England. I am also very interested in the history of the place. Anne Frank's House would definitely be on my list of places to visit without a doubt. Mainly out of respect, but also to learn more about her experience and the Netherlands during WWII. I'm a bit of a history geek you see and love a good museum!

Cornwall, England


Yeah it's not abroad, as you'll find with some other places I'd love to visit, but Cornwall looks like an absolutely beautiful place. With idyllic views rolling for miles and miles and a deep blue ocean caressing the coast line, it would be hard for me not to go for at least a couple of days. I'd go at an off peak time though to miss the school holiday rush. But this is definitely up there in terms of the places I'd love to visit!

San Francisco, USA


I've been to New York, but would love to go again. However, seeing as I can't include New York in this post, as I've already been, I'm going to add this to my list. I have always wanted to go to San Fran, my boyfriend has been, my parents have been, but I haven't. The place intrigues me more than anything. The huge hills about the place, holding onto the back of a busy, pretty fast moving tram (or trolley if you're American) and the derelict prison in the middle of the sea, it just seems a fascinating place, so right up my street!

***

I'm going to leave this one here. If you'd like to see a part II then please let me know and I'll be sure to do one for you! Have a great day, see you soon!

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Great list! I've actually visited all but two of these - Amsterdam and Disney World, but both of these are high on my travel bucket lists too. Along with New York city.
    Kim | http://chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts