Nails This Week: Barry M 'Peanut Butter'


I am in love with this nail polish. It's natural but it's also obvious that you have some nail varnish on in the first place. It looks like you've made an effort, as well as making you look a bit more tidy. I just love how subtle it is.

It is a lot more durable than some of the other Barry M Gelly nail polishes. It goes on beautifully, I rarely need a second coat and I don't need a base coat either. A top coat isn't necessary either as the nail polish is already pretty hard wearing anyway. But if you want to add a top coat then feel free.

The finish is shiny and smooth. the brush glides over your nail with no trouble, it doesn't leave behind any lumps or bumps which is a bonus. This nail polish also dries particularly quickly which is great when you're in a bit of a hurry. You could even paint your nails with this at the start of a 30 minute train ride and it'll be dry by the time you get off.

I really recommend this nail polish. Coming in at just £3.99, it's half the price of an Essie polish, but it has the durability and quality of one. You can buy it from most Superdrug stores, or order it online at Feel Unique. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I do!

***

A short and sweet post today, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. 

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts