September's Monthly Playlist


I thought this would be something nice to do on my blog every so often, share with you the music I have been listening to so far this month. But first things first...no judging ;) I have a huge variety of songs in this month's playlist, including ones from my childhood, all the way up to present day. So have a read and perhaps a listen, you never know, some of it may take your fancy!

The Playlist

'You Shook Me All Night Long' - AC/DC
'Things I'll Never Say' - Avril Lavigne
'Nobody's Fool' - Avril Lavigne
'Lean On Me' - Bill Withers
'The Rock Show' - Blink-182
'Britney' - Busted
'Word Up' - Cameo
'Do You Love Me?' - The Contours
'That Thing You Do' - Busted
'Over Now' - Busted
'Should I Stay Or Should I Go?' - The Clash
'You Make My Dreams' - Daryl Hall & John Oates
'I'm The One' (feat. Justin Bieber) - DJ Khaled
'IDGAF' - Dua Lipa
'Castle On The Hill' - Ed Sheeran
'Dive' - Ed Sheeran
'Perfect' - Ed Sheeran
'Galway Girl' - Ed Sheeran
'New Man' - Ed Sheeran
'What Do I Know?' - Ed Sheeran
'Barcelona' - Ed Sheeran
'Paradise City' - Guns N' Roses
'Pure & Simple' - Hear'Say
'Young Dumb & Broke' - Khalid
'Grow For Me' - Little Shop Of Horrors
'Somewhere That's Green' - Little Shop Of Horrors
'Suddenly Seymour' - Little Shop Of Horrors
'Skid Row' - Little Shop Of Horrors
'I Want To Break Free' - Queen
'Escape' - Rupert Holmes
'Send Me On My Way' - Rusted Root
'When' (International Mix) - Shania Twain
'Black Eyes, Blue Tears' (International Mix) - Shania Twain
'Come On Over' (International Mix) - Shania Twain
'Whatever You Do!' - Shania Twain
'Don't Be Stupid' - Shania Twain
'Honey I'm Home' - Shania Twain
'The Greatest Show' - The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
'The Other Side' - The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
'Rewrite The Stars' - The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
'This Is Me' - The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
'Bang A Gong' - T. Rex
'Closer' (feat. Halsey) - The Chainsmokers
'The Greatest' - Sia
'2002' - Anne-Marie
'The Middle' - Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
'Stay' - Zedd & Alessia Cara

Places to Listen/Download Songs in my Playlist


***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you had a listen to any of them and which ones are your own personal favourites. I will see you next time!

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research
    on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him
    smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep this going please, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts