Positivity | '1 Page at a Time'


I am a massive advocate of 'self help' books. I thought that this was of the 'self help' variety when I picked it up in Waterstones a few years ago, but it isn't quite the same. Instead of this being something you read, its a book you fill out. It's pretty interactive. You take 10 minutes out of each day to fill in a page of this book. It's perfect if you're feeling stressed or worried about something you have no control over as it allows you to think about something else for a short while. For the 10 minutes you're filling out a page, you forget about everything and focus purely on what the task is for that page, that day. Some of it is deep, some is funny, some activities are designed to make you happy and some are totally random.


Whenever I fill out a page in this book, I always date it as well, so I can look back at it in twenty years time and look at how I was feeling or the state of mind I was in when I filled out the page. A lot of the pages were filled out throughout my first and second years at university, so even then, it's interesting to see how I was feeling during those times. One day, I may share some of the pages with you, but for now, I'd like to keep them private!

If you're going through a tough or stressful time at the moment, I highly recommend buying this and filling some of the pages out. It's very therapeutic and for a short time, it allows your troubles to melt away. Above all, have fun with it!



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I will see you very soon!

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts