TMI


For those of you who have been around the world of blogging/YouTube for a while, you would remember a tag that went around the internet entitled 'The TMI Tag'. So today, I am going to do take everyone back to the good old days and treat you all to a tag :) Now, I'm not going to answer every single question as there are just too many and I don't ant you to get bored, so I've selected some you may find a little more interesting! So let's get on with it shall we?


What Are You Wearing Right Now?


Right now, I am wearing a yellow shirt with white spots on it, something you can see in my latest Primark Haul. That tucked into a pair of navy trousers that are from M&S with white earrings from TU at Sainsbury's. Boring right?

How Old Are You?

I'm 23 years old.


How Tall Are You?


I am 5ft2, which is short...very short...haha.

Any Tattoos?

Nope. Although I am really tempted...

Any Piercings?


Yes, just my ear lobes :) I did have my ears pierced once when I was about 11, but I went swimming a lot so when the six weeks were up and I could finally take out the original earrings, I'd take them out to swim and I just never put them back in, therefore one piercing closed up and I only got it redone at about 21 years old because I was so nervous!!

What's Your Favourite Drink?

If we're talking alcohol and I'm assuming we are, I love a good glass of red wine, or my second go-to is a Gin and Tonic. Pink gin is also delicious! That being said, ensure you drink responsibly.

What's Your Favourite Song?

My guilty pleasure always has been and always will be, 'Busted'. If you've never heard of them, you're not as old as I am. My favourite song from them however is 'Britney'. 

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

I am an Aries.

Something You Really Miss

I really miss swimming. I do still do it on the casual, but coming from spending the majority of my university life in a Swimming and Triathlon club, training and being involved in races, time trials and Varsity tournaments, to then finish university not being involved with any swimming club is pretty hard. I'm still swimming like I said, casually and I go with my mum and my sister, but it's just not stretching me enough really, so I miss being stretched to the peak of my physical fitness. 

Favourite TV Show?

I have a fair few, but the one I am loving at the moment is 'Happy Valley'! I talked about it over on this blog post so if you'd like to know more about it then have a read! But be warned, it's not for the faint hearted.

As well as Happy Valley, I have also been watching BBC's new drama series, 'Bodyguard'. It's tense, so if you enjoy mystery and thrillers, then this would be one worth a watch! Episodes 1-4 are already on BBC iPlayer, but to watch the last couple, it's on Sundays at 9pm, on BBC One.

Favourite Colour?

If you know me well, then you will already know the answer to this question, because I will buy almost anything that comes in this colour. I love a beautiful duck egg blue. It's just cute, pastel and also girly. I even painted my bedroom furniture this colour, as well as having a Roberts Radio in exactly the same shade.

How Long Does It Take You To Shower?

It can vary between 10-25 minutes. Yes that's quite a time difference. If I just need a quick shower because I'm late for the dentist for example, then I can spend 10 minutes in there, but if it's a hair wash day, then it'll be nearer the 25 minute mark. I find hair wash day to also be the 'do-everything-else' day. 

Basically, not only will I just wash my hair, but I'll shave my legs to smooth perfection, wax my upper lip (yes, I am 23 and I do that, I'm just one of many who admit it...what? It's called the TMI Tag for a reason!), pluck my monobrow which is threatening to rear it's ugly head, exfoliate virtually my entire body and do everything else in between. So that's why it takes me 25 minutes to shower sometimes!

How Long Does It Take You To Get Ready In The Morning?

This really depends on what it is I am getting ready for. If I'm just getting up to walk the dog, then not long, I'll jump in the shower for 10 mins, get out, dry, whack my hair up in a bun, get on a pair of leggings, a T-shirt and hoodie, then Bob's your uncle, I'm ready in half an hour. 

If I'm getting up to go for a cute breakfast with the boyf, or a full day of shopping, or lunch with the girls, then I can easily spend an hour and half getting ready (including the time spent in the shower). Going on a night out? Well, I'd have you waiting a long time before I'm finally ready for a night on the town.

Last Book You Read?

I'm going to be honest with you here and say, I can't actually remember. I've recently finished a degree in English Language and Creative Writing, which requires a lot of reading and yes, a lot of writing. So when I finished, reading didn't really seem like my idea of fun at the time. But one I have nearly finished, which I started back in Easter when I had some free time, was a book about the disappearance of Milly Dowler back in 2002. 

I was only 7 then, but I do remember bits, as she sadly went missing on my birthday, so my parents had the news on in the background of opening presents and I remember seeing it on the telly. So when I saw her sister had a written a book about the incredibly sad situation, I thought I'd read it to get a better understanding of what went off at the time she went missing. A bit sombre I know, but it's written well and it's very informative.

What Instruments Do You Play?

I can play the guitar, I can read music and all of that good stuff. At school I played the Steel Pans (quirky right?) and the violin.



***

I'm going to leave the questions there folks. If you'd like me to do a part II then let me know and we can cover the questions I missed! Have a fab day guys and I will see you soon with a brand new post for you!

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. I hadn't heard of this tag before but I will definitely be doing it soon these questions are so interesting! I've been loving The Bodyguard too, and I also wax my top lip (I don't get why it's such a Taboo subject)! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm really glad you've enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Lorna X

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Your humour shines through! You are a really talented writer as you engage the reader. I love the fact that you love swimming! I love swimming! 😊 A really great and humourous blog. 😊🌸xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes me happy to know you enjoyed my post! Yay swimming buddies, it really is my favourite sport, I feel like it's in my blood! :)

      Lorna X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts