Another Year Around the Sun | My 29th Birthday


I can't believe we're back round to another birthday of mine. It's not a big birthday, but it's another trip around the sun, nevertheless. Although I didn't do anything that was out there or ultra fun, it was a very chilled out birthday celebration that started and finished on the Thursday evening, which was on my actual birthday, and then resumed on the Saturday with a trip to my favourite garden centre, so let me walk you through how I celebrated turning 29 :)

A cosy family meal

The first phase of my birthday involved simply going out for some dinner and then coming back to my house for some cake. We went out with my mum, dad and sister, so it really was just very small, very understated and completely no fuss. 

Having only just got married the previous Saturday, a 29th birthday doesn't really seem like something that's worth celebrating, so this just seemed chilled out and it came without the frills. It was a great meal and I was surrounded by the best company. It was a great way of marking 29 years on the planet!

Scones & shopping at the most beautiful garden centre

There's a beautiful garden centre that we love to visit in the heart of Nottinghamshire. It's beautiful, full of the most amazing things and they serve the best scones you've ever had! I asked to go there as a birthday treat because it's nearly an hour away from us, but it was also be one of our first proper trips out together as a married couple. Anyway, I've left a few pictures of the place below so you can truly appreciate the beauty of the place. It really wasn't anything special, but it was something that made me happy!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below what you've done for your birthday recently and I will see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments