Current Favourites


It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. But in the time it's taken for me to write this one, I've developed a whole new collection of favourite thingamabobs (*wink wink*) to show you. From home wear to shampoo, there'll be something in this post for everyone!


'The Little Mermaid' Mug

In case you hadn't noticed, I am a committed fan of this Disney classic. Yes, I am 24, but you can never be too old for a quality cartoon, a sprinkle of romance and some enchanting Disney magic. My boyfriend and I went to Meadow Hall, and no trip to that shopping centre would be complete without a visit to the Disney store. 

I did buy another 'Little Mermaid' mug, but this is the one that I have been using the most. It's a great quality, chunky mug that retains an exceptional level of warmth, so it's perfect for nursing a cup of hot Joe first thing in the morning. If you're as much of a 'Little Mermaid' fan as I am, then get down to the Disney store now, as they have loads of merchandise, marking the film's 30 year anniversary!

Urban Decay 'Backtalk' Makeup Palette

I got this palette for Christmas, and I'll be honest, it took me a little while to get properly into it! But recently I've been using the blusher/highlighter combo every single day for the past month, and I'm loving it. Not only have I been taking full advantage of the cheek products, but the eye shadows on the other side have also become a favourite for me, specifically the more neutral shades. 


Birkenstock, Arizona Sandals

I had a pair of knock-off Birkenstocks for a long time, so when I got my new job, I thought I'd treat myself to the real deal. I started off with the classic white ones (as my knock off ones were white), and I found they went with literally everything. But they're also in danger of becoming incredibly dirty. Although I take the time and effort to keep them as clean and white as poss, I thought I'd get a black pair too, just in case.

If you've ever owned a pair of Birkenstocks, you'll know exactly how comfortable they are. I feel like I'm walking on a cloud when I wear them. During the summer months, I don't think anyone has seen me wear a pair of shoes that weren't Birkenstocks, so I can only apologise for the lack of variety in my footwear recently. But buy and wear a pair and you'll totally understand my obsession!


Aussie 'Aussome Volume' Shampoo

Not only does this smell great, it also makes my hair feel smooth, light and voluminous. It's been a while since I've deviated from my trusty L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening shampoo, but I'd heard good things about this one and wanted to give it a try. All I can say is I'll definitely be repurchasing this, along with the corresponding conditioner. 


Sanctuary Spa 'Shower Oil'

I've never used a shower product before and felt so velvety soft after using it. This product is amazing, and can be used anywhere on your body (cheeky). Apply it to wet skin after washing, then simply rinse off with warm water and hey presto, you're as smooth as a baby in no time at all. It also lasts on the skin and is an absolute dream to shave your legs with. If you're looking for a slightly more luxurious shower oil, but without the hefty price tag, then this could be the product for you! 



***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you've also been loving anything from my list, or if you have any suggestions for me. I will see you next time with a brand new blog post.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts