Summer Stripes & Mustard Yellow with Warehouse


Recently, I've been on the lookout for a few light weight, good quality t-shirts for a reasonable price. I found what I was looking for when I took a trip to my local Debenhams. Warehouse clothing is usually bang on trend and there's always some kind of sale on too! So when I saw these three hanging up, I just had to grab them. I love the colours and their combinations too. I do believe that these will go with a heck of a lot, and I can't wait to start wearing them out and about.

Just in case you were on the hunt for something similar, I thought I'd publish this for you, especially now the summer is well and truly in full swing. Let me know if I've managed to tempt some of you! These weren't the only colours available either, so whether you prefer a classic stripe or a block colour tee, then Warehouse will have something for you!


Navy & white stripes

I was in need of a new, loose fitting navy and white striped t-shirt. So when I saw this, I snatched it right up. I thought this would go perfectly with pretty much everything. Whether tucked into blue jeans or under a pair of dungarees, this staple tee would is now well and truly a part of my capsule wardrobe.



Yellow & white stripes

This is pretty much exactly the same as the previous top, but in a different colour. I love mustard yellow, so pair that with horizontal stripes and I'm definitely likely to buy it. This looks great with a pair of black jeans, as the colours perfectly contrast. But for a more summery look, you could tuck it into a denim skirt or a pair of light blue jeans.




Block colour mustard yellow


You can probably guess why I opted for this t-shirt...that's right...it's the colour! As much as I love stripes, I thought that this top would be incredibly versatile. As much as this is great for wearing around this time of year, I feel like it would be perfect for use all year round! I can see this tee getting a lot of wear, put it that way!



***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you've bought any of these t-shirts, or if I have convinced you to buy a couple! I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts