A Delicious Trip to Snugbury's


Hidden away in the heart of the Nantwich countryside was this beautiful ice cream parlour. With rave reviews online and a setting which is incredibly idyllic, we made a special trip to check it out. Needless to say, the ice cream was delicious, offering a multitude of flavours, including toffee crumble, raspberry pavlova, salted caramel, cookie dough, Turkish delight and cappuccino. My boyfriend had three scoops, followed by another three scoops (which we shared), this just goes to show how tasty this ice cream was. My dad went back twice, as did my brother, opting for a different flavour every single time.

The setting was beautiful. Set in the countryside with gorgeous flowers, all of which were in full bloom, a cobbled courtyard and a small farm, consisting of a goat and three pigs (no, the ice cream is not made with goat milk, haha). Despite this gem being hidden away, it was relatively busy, especially for a Thursday evening. It attracted loads of different people of varying ages, including grandparents who had taken their grandchildren for a spot of ice cream.

I'll leave you with some pictures of this idyllic place, let me know if you decide to pay them a visit, it will be worth it, trust me! 


***

Have you ever been to Snugbury's? Do you have plans to after having a gander through some of these photos? Let me know! For now, though, I will see you next time with a brand new post for you!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

'Birchbox | July'


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

  1. Sounds amazing and the scenery looks beautiful. I could only imagine that this was a magical adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts