Walking on a Cloud | A Review of My New Totes Slippers

If you know me at all, you'll understand that I absolutely HATE having cold feet. So I've had numerous pairs of slippers and each and every one of them have completely worn out. I even wore holes into the bottom of one set so I really needed a new pair. 

The idea came to me to go for some Totes ones when my boyfriend bought a pair as a birthday present for a member of the family and they looked like THE comfiest things going. As soon as I laid eyes on them I wanted a pair of my own, so that's what I did.

Granted, this pair aren't the same as the ones my boyfriend bought, but they are super comfy, almost as if I'm walking on a cloud. These Totes slippers come with a memory foam sole and arch support so you can walk around your home with complete peace of mind that your feet are well-protected as well as being warm and snug all day long.

All of the materials used to make these slippers are faux, so they're not made from animal products. In fact, they've been called 'Vegan' by Totes, so you can rest assured that they're an ethical footwear product. Since I bought them, I've been wearing them non-stop and I just HAD to tell you about them. If they've caught your eye as much as they caught mine, then click on the link below :)

Shop the Slippers


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments whether you have a pair of these or whether I've persuaded you to buy some of these. I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts