The Day We Became Homeowners!

Yes, you have read that right! On Tuesday 2nd November 2021, Tom and I became homeowners - crazy! It still hasn't quite sunk in that the house we now have is ours. It's been a dream of ours for so long and now that it's happened we just want to scream it from the rooftops. 

I won't share the interior of the house, or the exterior of it really, as a whole. You'll likely see bits and pieces of it as and when we start decorating and renovating rooms. I'm really looking forward to doing some before and after blog posts for you as well, which will be exciting as it'll help to break some of the content up for you :)

Let me give a bit of information about the house: it's a detached home with a large living room, a kitchen/diner, hallway, WC, conservatory, detached garage and three bedrooms with a family bathroom. It's located in a small village which is just what we wanted - just enough peace and quiet but not too far away from the hustle and bustle of nearby towns and cities.

Although a lot of hard work and determination was needed for us to get to this point in our lives, we feel so lucky to have been able to do this, especially at our age. Having rented a house over lockdown, we thought it was time for us to take the next step and buy a place of our own and we can't wait to set our lives up there.

***

I hope you enjoyed my little announcement today! Like I've said, you'll see the house bit by bit on here, so keep your eyes peeled for more :) I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!

PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Everything I Loved in October

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts