A Winter Jumper to Shout About!


I bought this jumper last week as I got it for a good price from Debenhams online. It's from Warehouse and the colour is 'tan', although it looks more like a burnt orange as opposed to a light brown, but hey ho! Anyway, I always get a new chunky jumper around this time of year and 2021 was no exception. I'm also obsessed with this colour so it had my name written all over it, basically! 

It's super warm and comfortable and even though it has wool in it, it's not itchy or scratchy in any way - perfect for working from home on cold mornings or for nipping to the shops to do your Christmas shopping (whether it be for food or extra special prezzies)! 

I got mine in 'medium', although they are available in different sizes, including 'small' and 'large'. This jumper also comes in various colours although the price might differ slightly depending on which one you go for :) The colours available include lilac, pink and charcoal.



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know in the comments whether you buy one of these jumpers for yourself and which colour you choose :) I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts