A Festive Trip to Packwood House


On Saturday 18th December, the whole family, including out extended family, went for a walk around Packwood House - a National Trust site close to Solihull. We thought it was the safest way of seeing each other as we weren't indoors and we could stay distanced but also have a good catch up as we only see that side of the family twice a year, roughly. They also brought their gorgeous golden Labrador, Finn, so we got to give him some lovin' as well!

Anyway, I thought I'd present you with some photos that were taken whilst we were there but there's a twist. I didn't take any of them, my sister and also my dad did. My sister has her own photography page on Facebook that you should totally go and check out because she's super talented and very creative with her content. The photographs below will hopefully give you a taste of her skills. My dad took a few pictures for me as well but he doesn't have a Facebook page or anything like that but I'm sure you'll enjoy them nonetheless.

Check out Packwood House

Check out my sister's Facebook page

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Have you ever been to Packwood House? What did you think to it? Have you always wanted to go but never found the time? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!

PREVIOUS BLOG POST

5 Magical Places I Would Love to Visit at Christmas

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts