Everything I Loved in May

Another month has passed and, while we weren't looking, June has sneaked up on us. So before we welcome a new month and mark that we've actually made it half way through the year already, I thought I'd tell you exactly what I've been loving throughout the month of May :)

Visiting the Cotswolds

In mid-May, we went on a family getaway to the Cotswolds for a few days and it was absolutely wonderful. Not only did we make some great memories but we ate amazing food and saw some gorgeous sights while we were there. I wrote an entire blog post about our weekend that you can read here as well as blog post detailing our trip to Jeremy Clarkson's Diddly Squat Farm Shop (if you know, you know).

Going to Diddly Squat Farm Shop

I've already touched on the fact that we came here and you can read the corresponding blog post above if you'd like some more detail. But I loved it so much I thought I'd mention it specifically on the list of things I loved this month :) We bought a far few things there, including a fresh loaf of sourdough bread, a jar of honey, some steak rub, a glass milk jar and two handmade mugs, one of which had been made by Clarkson's son onsite.

Having my haircut

I don't normally like having my hair cut, mainly because I don't like small talk and I don't really like anyone touching my hair or my head, so it's a wonder why I bother having it cut at all, haha, but I actually really enjoyed it this time around. I'm not sure whether it's because it's my holiday haircut, but either way, the experience was great and I have a whole new do to show off to the world :)

Our new living room floor

We had a new living floor fitted this month, it's a laminate one from Quick Step and we're in love with it. It looks much better than the other floor that was in when we bought the place. It was a very thin, cheap laminate so we invested a bit more money into our new one and are now very happy looking after it. So much so, we even have felt pads under the furniture to stop the floor from becoming scratched, haha.


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below what you have loved this May and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments