I Bought a New Pair of Birkenstocks!

I already have two pairs of Birkenstocks, a white and a black pair and I absolutely love them - for good reason, mind. Here's why you need to buy a pair of Birkenstocks :) I had always wanted a pair of brown sandals to go alongside my white and black shoes.

I feel like the black ones are great for a timeless look, whereas the white ones are perfect for summer, but these can be used across all the months, right up until autumn (because that' when I tend to wear them till. 

I love how brassy the buckle is in comparison to the other pairs I have. The white ones are metallic, whereas the black ones are, as you'd expect, black to match the material. These were a little different, which I really liked. Heck, I might even get married in a pair of Birkenstocks at this rate, haha.

I think it's nice to have several different colours and I've actually had my eye on a pair of light blue sandals and rose gold ones too so, when I'm feeling brave enough to pull them off, you might well see another blog post like these one introducing you to a more brash, metallic pair of Birkenstocks, so watch this space!

Shop the Birkenstocks

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether or not you have a pair of Birkenstocks together with the colour you have and I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Running: How to Tackle Hills


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts