The Best Toner I Have Used to Date


Using toner is an important part of any skincare routine and that's because, essentially, it's used after removing makeup and after you have cleansed. Toner should then be applied and your face cream applied. It should be done in this order so that your skin can drink up the refreshing, replenishing properties that are present in your moisturiser. You might find that the effects of your moisturiser last longer if you've used a toner beforehand and this is why I wanted to give this toner from The Body Shop a try.

I haven't really deviated from the Simple toner, so it took a lot for me to consider a different brand. However, this one really surprised me, although this might be reflected in the price. It's not super expensive in comparison to other toners you can buy, but it's not as cheap as the ones you can find in Boots or Superdrug.

I have really enjoyed using this toner so far. I use cotton wool pads to wipe this toner gently over my face, paying particular attention to the nose, my chin and my forehead. This is because these are the places on my face that become the most dry.

As a result, my makeup can look a little patchy sometimes if I forget to apply moisturiser, but this toner has really helped to even out my skin and brighten it up a bit as well. Even when I don't have makeup on, people comment on how bright my skin looks. With results like that, I don't think I'll be using any other toner from here on in!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Have you tried this toner before or have I convinced you to give this one a go? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments